The Netherne Community Bus operates every weekday, mornings and evenings, to and from Coulsdon South station.
Pick up and drop off is on Netherne Drive, at the corner with Cayton Road.
The bus schedule – this is constantly kept under review so the best place to find the departure times is at the NML website. To access the bus time table on this site please click HERE
6 great reasons to use Netherne Community Bus:
- Flexible Services with 7 scheduled departures every morning and 6 in the evening
- No costs of petrol or parking
- Average journey time from Netherne to London stations is under 45 minutes
- Less environmental impact – an average trip saves 10 or more car journeys
- We beat the snow, wind and traffic on the A23 (although we can’t guarantee the trains will!)
- Support your community bus service!
A pre-pay ticket system is in operation. Tickets can be purchased from the village shop, and cost £18 for a book of ten adult tickets, or £10 for a book of ten child tickets.
Please let us know if the bus is meeting your needs – we’d really like more people to start using it.
Our email address is email@example.com or follow us on Twitter: @nethernebus.
In the event of a missed bus departure, please call Marcus on 07885 130005
By registering for email updates about the bus, you will also get to hear news about the bus, including timetable changes.